Welcome to LPC!
When you worship with us, we hope you experience two things:
God in our midst, for God is here, and the love of this family of God!
- Sunday worship: 8:30 and 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday School (Kindergarten - Adult): 9:30 a.m.
- Fellowship – join us for coffee and donuts: 10:30 a.m.
- Young Disciples (Preschool - 3rd) and Awesome Angels (4th-5th grade): 11:20 a.m. following “time with children” during 11:00 a.m. worship service.
- Nursery care is available from 8:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
All are welcome to join us for our special Christmas Eve Services on Tuesday, December 24.
- 5:00 p.m. Family Service: This is a “family friendly” service, complete with a sing-a-long, youth participation, and an interactive children’s play. Our worship service ends with the traditional candle lighting as we recess out to enjoy our live nativity.
- 11:00 p.m. Traditional Candle Light Service: This service features our Chancel Choir, scripture readings and traditional hymns. Our worship ends with the traditional candle lighting as we recess out to await the birth of our Saviour.
Explore our site to learn more about us and our vision to be a community that is:
Thinking with Christ’s mind, loving with Christ’s heart and serving with Christ’s hands.